Monday, May 10, 2010

So... I figured if the times get tough, I just gotta get tougher.

I consider this a blessing in disguise, because maybe this is the kick I needed to get motivated & get my life together.
For the last two days I have hardly slept, and have been researching how to make all of these dreams a reality. A very big reality.

I think I've decided to go back to school.
10 months of my life, in all reality is pretty minimal, if it gives me the tools to do what I want to do with my life.
Once i'm in business mode, I just don't stop.

I'm in the middle of writing a business plan, it is absolutely terrifiying & exciting.
My inspiration is strange, because I hold her on a pedestal of everything I dont want to become; everything i refuse to become.

I suppose this is for all the people who told me I couldn't do it, or wouldn't do it; that I could never make anything of my life.
I've got post it notes everywhere of possibilities, and I honestly feel like i've got the whole world in my hands.

.. and the best part is, I know i'm doing this alone, and I'm really okay with that.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really proud of you for all of the above.

    And I'm glad to hear you say ".. and the best part is, I know i'm doing this alone, and I'm really okay with that."

    Only when one realizes that. They're ready for something truly special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, honey.

    it's people like you, that help me get through the tough times.

    ReplyDelete