Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'll always be by your side.

This city is where I run to when everything is going amazing & I want to share my happiness with my friends & family.
This city is where I run to when everything falls apart.

I'm torn between cities, even states.

I'm not sure if I am just getting older, or if I am just in a state of desiring something different nowadays, I feel like i'm craving peace.

These days i've been dreaming of a small 40's military inspired house, one floor. With a sunken living room, with a small fenced backyard where Honda can run free. It will have a small garden out front of only different colored daisies & sunflowers. In the backyard I will grow different vegetables, and come fall, pumpkins.

In the mornings, I will sit on the stoop of the house drinking my necessary morning coffee- 2 sugar/2 cream, while watching Honda chase butterflies.


I will take the curlers out of my hair, and slip into my favorite dress. I will grab a homemade cupcake for the road, and Honda & I will hop into my 52 belair heading to work. I will own my own vintage store & barbershop, where everyone in the city comes to dress their finest & look their best. Friends will pop by for a milkshake, a cup of tea, a hug, or a chat. At the end of a long day, I will head out of the city, back home

Nights I wont hear anything, except for trains passing in the distance, & Honda snoring. I will sit at my vanity, watching re runs of I Love Lucy, while putting curlers in my hair before bed.

My life will be simple & peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment